The home of EzPub - Simple Classic ASP CMS
Most viewed articles
Top viewed Authors
EzPub is a simple Classic ASP Content Management System. I have made it years ago, back in 2002 for a monthly magazine and now I just thought to make it public.
Features so far:
- 3 option to run it: as a site, as a blog, or a magazine;
- WYSIWYG editor for pages and articles (tiny mce);
- You can create pages, subpages, articles;
- Articles can be grouped in categories/sections;
- You may post articles in the future or in the past;
- RSS 2.0 feed;
- HTML and CSS compliant code;
- Comments (email subscription, unsubscription, CAPTCHA verification);
- File manager (upload, delete, rename files);
- Language file for simple translation;
- Links to other sites;
- Quick polls;
- Just code, no extra components required;
- MS Access and SQL Server db;
- Direct links to all pages for bots to crawl;
- Side widgets;
- One file edit installation;
- Easy to change layout - just edit CSS file.
The CMS is intended to remain as simple as possible for the ease of use. Not sure if I will come up with any new features, just code improvement and solving bugs. Soon I am going to take to dotnet.